Thung Nham – Van Long – Kenh Ga
Thung Nham - Van Long - Kenh Ga 2 Days 1 Night cover a visit to Thung Nham - Bird Garden, Van Long Nature Reserve, the largest mangrove nature reserve in northern delta and Kenh Ga. If you are lucky, you can see Delacour's langur (Trachypithecus delacouri) on karst limestone in Van Long Nature Reserve.
Thung Nham - Van Long - Kenh Ga 2 Days 1 Night cover a visit to Thung Nham - Bird Garden, Van Long Nature Reserve, the largest mangrove nature reserve in northern delta and Kenh Ga. If you are lucky, you can see Delacour's langur (Trachypithecus delacouri) on karts limestone in Van Long Nature Reserve.
Thung Nham - But Cave - Bird Garden - Van Long Nature Reserve - Kenh Ga 2 Days 1 Night
Day 1: Hanoi - Thung Nham - But Cave - Bird Garden (L, D)
- Our car picks you up at the hotel in Hanoi at 7:30 am and depart to Ninh Binh.
- After 2,5 hours driving, arrive at Thung Nham (Nham Valley) eco-tourism zone.
- The first destination in this tour is Vai Troi (Beseeching the God) Cave, which has about 5,000sq.m of space. The 439 stone steps leading to its mouth was the biggest challenge. There are three levels to the cave, all containing sparkling stalactites. The three levels are known as Earth, Hell and Heaven. Entering the cave's mouth, we enjoy the spacious "Earth" area. Then we go down to visit "Hell", which is far from fearful with its many stalactites in a myriad of forms. It is said that ancient Vietnamese people set up a sacred altar at the "Heaven" sector to pray for good weather and bumper harvests. It is the meaning of the cave's name, Vai Troi (Pray to Heaven).
- Then we will move to But Cave (Buddha Cave), about 500m in length. There are no electric lights, but the stalactites and stalagmites look so magical by torchlight, including a big Buddha-shaped stalactite sitting beside an underground river.
- We will have lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, we can enjoy a short bike tour or visit the Moving Banyan Tree or just relax before taking a boat trip to Bird Garden. On the blue waters surrounding the limestone foothills, small boat will take you on a journey in the land of the birds, 46 bird species with about 50,000 individuals. You’ll be sure to see here countless species of birds, the most common are storks, herons, chlorophyll, teal, teal, white-rumped shama and starling.
- Have dinner and overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day 2: Van Long Nature Reserve - Kenh Ga - Hanoi (B, L)
- Have breakfast and go to visit Van Long Nature Reserve.
- Take a boat trip as local sampan around natural mountains and admire the wonderful landscape of the tourist area to visit Bong Cave. If you are lucky enough, you can see Delacour's langur.
- Have lunch.
- Take a boat trip along Hoang Long River (that means the Dragon River) to visit Kenh Ga, watching beautiful shaped limestone formation and rice paddies.
- Come back Hanoi at around 6:30pm. Tour Thung Nham - Van Long - Kenh Ga 2 Days 1 Night ends.
Price: Upon customer’s request